In the Republic of South Africa, the nature lovers will find truly everything. The deep canyons, the numerous rock formations, waterfalls, lakes and the beautiful beaches on the shore. In our photo guide we will introduce:
- the beautiful sceneries in the Blyde River Canyon,
- the wilderness in the Kruger National Park with numerous animals,
- in addition to the safari "Big Five" there are also the colourful birds, the respect-inducing snakes or the breath-taking butterflies,
- the unique flowers and plants that you won't find anywhere else,
- the beaches full of waddling penguins,
- Johannesburg and Cape Town incl. the panorama with the famous Table Mountain and the amazing view from the Cape of Good Hope,
- in the southernmost part of Africa, we will not forget the famous vineyards with their great wines,
- we will try the hard gold-digger's life in Pilgrim's Rest, and run with the cheetahs in the cheetah centre.
The guide brings you ALMOST 100 PICTURES and DETAILED PROGRAM FOR 14 DAYS icnl. tips and advices from a seasoned traveller and photographer.